Men who should be leads in romance films or rom coms
- •Domnhall GleesonSo I loved him in About Time, one of my favorite movies of romantic fluff. I also really pitied him after getting duped and dumped in Brooklyn, in all his cute, Irish 1950's glory
- •John ChoThis dude has charm, pizzazz, and is super good looking. Why has he not been in a rom com yet?
- •Oscar IsaacThe guy has been tackling drama films a lot, which I appreciate and applaud him for. But, I would really love to see him and Gina Rodriguez in romance about the life of a boxer (obviously Gina).
- •Ezra MillerI can easily see him in some sort of artsy indie love story where he's some sort of misunderstood photographer or something
- •Aziz AnsariHe would make such an endearing, adorable and super cool romantic lead. Plus he's funny as hell
- •Ben SchwartzHe would make the oddest romantic lead, but I stand by this choice fully