Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Sweetwater Donuts in Battle Creek, MI. They were as good as I remembered. So tasty. Took me back to being 12 and my mom letting us stop here for a treat once in awhile.
- •The grove of trees near our house. Husband and dog on a perfect day.
- •The first baby gift we received! From our sweet church secretary. Made it all feel very real.
This is my first list...and yep, this was a "you haven't made any lists, maybe try one of these ideas?" But I love books, so it's a good place to start.
- •Wuthering Heights, by Emily BronteRead it for the first time when I was 12 years old, and it was hard reading. I remember being really stuck trying to get through the long paragraphs where she writes in the accent of the servant. Re-read it a couple years ago and it was WOW. So glad I did.
- •Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis CarrollThis was my all-time favorite as a kid. So enchanting that I'm pretty sure I read it several times through in the course of a year or two.
- •Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis CarrollSame as above...