My Favorite Tv Shows of All Time
No rankings but just shows I have always enjoyed
- •I Love LucyThe original Fab Four. Comedic geniuses, incredible writing. A show that can always deliver a laugh.
- •Get SmartDon Adams delivers as Agent 86. Great chemistry with Barbara Feldon's agent 99. First two seasons under story editor Buck Henry are as good as it gets. Ed Platt stellar in the role of the Chief. Brilliant writing.
- •The Mary Tyler Moore ShowGreat lead with an ensemble that always delivered. Show continued to grow, tried new things.
- •TaxiEnsemble with incredible characters. Fits the era of its time.
- •CheersAlways hit the right note. Show always kept a good perspective. Unique in its setting. Tremendous character development
- •The West WingA unique look at the office of the presidency through the eyes of the workers in the office. Season 2 by far my favorite. Superb cast.
- •NYPD BlueOn the cutting edge, an intense show with acting and writing that delivers. The character of Andy Sipowicz is one of the top characters in television history.
- •How I Met Your MotherEnsemble with a heart. At its best when the group is together.
- •SeinfeldSo many incredible episodes. Observation of the many nuances of life. Creates so many conversations.
- •Modern FamilyFits today's era. Ensemble. Gifted cast that makes it look effortless. Comedy with a lot of heart.
- •The AmericansCompelling, riveting, suspenseful, real. Twists and turns. Great chemistry between the two leads with a stellar supporting cast. Best drama on TV right now.
- •Breaking BadIronically I am still finishing this show right now but my wife and I were hooked from episode one. Easy to binge watch
- •The Big Bang TheoryBrilliant writing. Characters you genuinely care about. Talented ensemble.