Last 5 Things to Make Me Cry
I guess I'm sensitive.
- •The Jurassic World SoundtrackI bought it on vinyl from Mondo, so it's super rad. I was listening to the "Welcome to Jurassic World" and "As the Jurassic World Turns" tracks specifically because they incorporate John Williams' original Jurassic Park theme. Very moving. Orchestral music makes me emotional.
- •An ad for St. Jude's Children's HospitalThey always play before movies in my local theater. You know, the one with Jennifer Aniston and Sofia Vergara telling you how lucky you are because your kids are healthy? I have no children but it resonates with me anyway I guess?
- •The Peanuts MovieUsually The Peanuts upset me because Charlie Brown is such a depressed little kid and his friends are really mean to him. But this movie made me cry for a way better reason.
- •The Iron GiantI walked in on my dad and little brother finishing this movie. They were literally on the last few minutes, so I got to watch the "You stay. I go. No following." scene (you are what you choose to be! *Supermannn*) and then the final image. Ugh. So good.
- •The 100I won't say who, but they killed my favorite character. I consider it unnecessary and extremely upsetting.