Phrases That Will Put a Damper on Our Relationship
I just don't get you, man...
- •"The crust is the best part of the pie"Dark is the day that have a piece of pie crust on my plate with no filling to pair it with. Very dark.
- •"I hate musical theater"...have you ever listened to musical theater? It's so diverse. That's a pretty shocking blanket statement tbh
- •"I don't really like dogs."I'm not unreasonable. You're allowed to not want to own a dog of your own for various reasons. But to just not like the creatures? Why?
- •"I didn't enjoy Pacific Rim"
- •"I haven't read Harry Potter. I've seen the movies though"Negative points x10000000 If you say you're too old to enjoy them ☹️
- •"I'm a Fox News fanatic."A coworker actually said these exact words to me once.
- •"I don't enjoy breakfast food"Leslie Knopeing it up in here.