Things I Wish I Was Doing Instead of Sitting at Work
I'm a disgruntled employee. This list could just be 1 item that says "literally anything" but I'm instead going to list all the things I actively wish I was doing instead
- •Sitting at Toppers eating a chocolate vanilla twist in a waffle cone.The weather is so beautiful today! The sun is warm, the air is cool. Today is a rare Florida day where I could comfortably eat ice cream outside without frantically racing against the drips as my ice cream liquifies and flees from the cruel sun.
- •Day drinking at a hip barI dig this local brewing company. It's got nice atmosphere
- •Puttering around WWoHP Diagon AlleyI haven't been in a while. I need to renew my annual pass. Again, the weather is beautiful. Last time I was there a friend who works there used her employee discount to get me Slytherin robes half price. I could probably comfortably wear them today.
- •Lying in bed with a hot water bottle on my uterus.Lady probs. You know how it goes
- •Playing Mass EffectI always wish I was playing mass effect. It's a real problem. I own multiple games I've never played because I don't have time because I keep going back to ME. It's a disease. I don't want to be cured.
- •A fun combination of these thingsPlaying mass effect with a hot water bottle. Day drinking in The Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley. Eating Earl Grey Lavender ice cream while puttering around in Diagon Alley.