Top 10 International Space Station Expedition Crew Posters
These are all official NASA material.
- 1.Expedition 45REAL ASTRONAUTS DRESSED UP AS JEDI KNIGHTS. I would put this on my wall. 10/10
- 2.Expedition 23Reservoir Dogs inspired! Looks super rad.
- 3.Expedition 21How fucking appropriate, am I right? Boldly go. Also there is an enterprise silhouette behind ISS.
- 4.Expedition 16I particularly love this one because expeditions 1-15 have very serious posters. Expedition 16 was the first to ask "how seriously do we actually have to take this?"
- 5.Expedition 38Mostly here for the guy petting the moon. But let's not forget the guy who has dipped his hand into the flaming liquid(?) of the sun.
- 6.Expedition 42I'm 100% for any official publication that showcases astronauts being silly. Also: prominently featured robonaut!
- 7.Expedition 30Commitment. How much is photoshop, how much is costume? Who cares? Space Pirates.
- 8.Expedition 29Tron! People who work at NASA generally live up to the nerd stereotype.
- 9.Expedition 34Floating heads. Always a classic. Hadfield's mustache is on point even in profile.
- 10.Expedition 22Like the Rat Pack! Get it?