Watney the Boston Terrier: From Birth to 7 Months
Here, have 18 pictures of my puppy.
- •NewbornThese pictures were posted on the breeders website and so I emailed her and was like "Hi, um, please tell me nobody has reserved him yet because I want."
- •Almost 3 weeksThe breeder texted me this picture and the next and said "here he is fat and chunky mom is doing a great job!"
- •His nose is starting to turn black! I could not stop laughing when I saw this picture. He looks SO disgruntled and I knew we were destined to be pals.
- •3 weeksOnly a few days difference from the previous pictures. She texted me those right after I put a deposit down on the pup. These were considered "milestone pictures" at 3 weeks. Not so great at holding his head up on his own or using his limbs.
- •6 weeksThe next set of milestone pictures! It was torture to have to wait three weeks to get new pictures though. I was going crazy
- •Another picture I laughed my ass off about. I got a good feeling about this dog
- •Just shy of 8 weeksThis picture is me right outside the breeder's house when I met him for the first time. I was more excited than he was
- •9 weeksEars still floppy. He prefers sitting on soft things, so my mom gave him a pillow to sit on in the kitchen.
- •2.5 monthsOne ear flops forward, one flops back
- •3 mo.Only the black ear still needs to perk up and he just has that tiny stripe of pink left on his nose
- •3.5 mo.The vet took pictures of us to go with an article she was writing for Valentine's Day called "puppy love" (my vet is obsessed with Watney.)
- •4 mo.If he runs around too much outside he overheats and throws up and then has to lie on the cool kitchen tile for a while.
- •4.5 mo.Poses for pictures sometimes
- •5 mo.He loves lying in the sun
- •5.25 mo.He also loves lying in the grass
- •5.5 mo.So handsome!
- •6 mo.Very sad day. Apparently he was more attached to his balls than I thought. Look where they shaved his little legs!! 😞😞
- •Today! (7mo.)He likes sitting behind me on the back of the chair. He is still very cute.