ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE™ MYSELF
- •I live in Austin.I've been here since 2008 this time. I love the restaurants, beer, and the area festivals.
- •I'm originally from El Paso, Texas.I love the mountains, brown culture, sunsets and food.
- •I love storytelling.I studied writing in college and read a good amount of British Literature and poetry. I wrote a novel when I was a teenager, was editor of my school paper, and once won an honorable mention for a personal essay contest I randomly entered. I journal and brainstorm and have several unfinished manuscripts, and unfinished short stories living in a neglected folder in the cloud.
- •I work for an association.But I hate trying to explain what I do. But...I plan professional development conferences for Texas-based associations for any industry. i.e. Medical associations, trade associations. I love the people I work with and all the systems I get to interact with.
- •I started a micro business three years ago.But I never thought I would. I began consulting battering intervention offender programs after working in the anti-violence movement for about a decade.
- •I'm at a crossroads.Life is great. I'm grateful for what I have, and I have a lot. But several life changing events occurred in the last year and I'm yearning for something to inspire a new direction.