BOOKS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY DONE SOMETHING TO MY SOUL
Not the ones I like because the movie is coming out.
- •Gone with the Wind - Margaret MitchellI can honestly say this is THE best book I have ever read. It swept me away.
- •Jane Eyre - Charlotte BronteHands down my favorite book of all time. Her writing makes me FEEL. And Jane is a bad a.
- •Harry Potter - J. K. RowlingI can read these in my twenties and they still captivate me like they did when I was ten.
- •East of Eden - John SteinbeckThe writing is clean and the thoughts are deep and the characters are fascinating.
- •Girl with Glass Feet - Ali ShawI came across this at the library a couple years ago and got it because the title reminded me of 'The History of Love' and then the whimsical story sold me.
- •The Alchemist - Paulo CoehloI read this when I need some life inspiration.
- •The Outsiders - S. E. Hinton'Stay gold, Ponyboy.'