5 Most Remorseful Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin flavors most likely to make you question your life choices before you've even thrown away the bag.
- •5. Pudding PocketsAnything injected with sugar-glue pie filling or frosting. Dental school enrollment surged the year this flavor was introduced. (not a real fact)
- •4. Dusty SphinctersIf it's in a box inside a Ziploc bag in your Nana's cupboard, it probably shouldn't be on your hangover breakfast.
- •3. Canadian CrackThis is 'Merica. Keep your artificial maple flavoring in the Waffle House, where it belongs.
- •2. Stale As BallsThe 4 or 5 Munchkins from Friday's office celebration that call your sad name from the kitchenette counter on Monday morning. Just. Don't.
- •1. Anything With SprinklesSprinkles = joy until age 11, tops. Likelihood of post-prandial shame is directly proportional to the color brightness of the frosting holding said sprinkles in place. (fact)