Places Where I Keep Clean Clothes In My House (or, First World Problems #328)
Disclaimer: I actually have a nice closet, but where's the fun in that?
- •Towel Bar In My BathroomNot on hangers, just draped over the towels.
- •The DryerI dare you to think of a better way to visually confirm clothes are clean. Go ahead, I'll wait.
- •Various Baskets Around The HouseBasket #1: Grab & Go Basket #2: For "ironing," aka throw back in dryer for 15 min. See item #2.
- •Guest BedHome intruders will just assume I have a lot of messy house guests my same dress size.
- •Cliche: The TreadmillI guess if I had time to use the treadmill, I'd have time to put my damn clothes away like a grown-up.