A FOOD DIARY WEEKEND AT MY PARENTS'
I missed some pics as I was horizontal most of the weekend.
- 1.0400, SaturdayCopious tea and curry puffs
- 2.1400, SaturdayLate lunch as we slept in
- 3.1600, SaturdayRaw, unripe mangoes in sugar and salt for a snack
- 4.1830, SaturdayWe interrupt this food diary for the awesome sunset. The sun moves over the year and it's setting right outside our front door.
- 5.1845, SaturdayVisiting cat! We don't who it owns but it seems to like us.
- 6.1000, SundayBreakfast of steamed corn, soft fish fritters and tea
- 7.1001, SundayAdditional breakfast of fried banana fritters.
- 8.1400, SundayLunch. Yup.
- 9.1600, SundayIt was a beautiful day yesterday.
- 10.1900, SundayThe last of the curry puffs.
- 11.1900, SundayA final sunset before we go home.
- 12.2000, SundayThis is dinner. Giving up after the two-day binge.