A FOOD DIARY WEEKEND AT MY PARENTS'
I missed some pics as I was horizontal most of the weekend.
- •0400, SaturdayCopious tea and curry puffs
- •1400, SaturdayLate lunch as we slept in
- •1600, SaturdayRaw, unripe mangoes in sugar and salt for a snack
- •1830, SaturdayWe interrupt this food diary for the awesome sunset. The sun moves over the year and it's setting right outside our front door.
- •1845, SaturdayVisiting cat! We don't who it owns but it seems to like us.
- •1000, SundayBreakfast of steamed corn, soft fish fritters and tea
- •1001, SundayAdditional breakfast of fried banana fritters.
- •1400, SundayLunch. Yup.
- •1600, SundayIt was a beautiful day yesterday.
- •1900, SundayThe last of the curry puffs.
- •1900, SundayA final sunset before we go home.
- •2000, SundayThis is dinner. Giving up after the two-day binge.