I'LL HAVE 'THE AIDA'
Inspired by @shanaz. I'm just doing food as I'm Asian, and we're pretty manic about this.
- •RiceChicken rice / Spicy beef fried rice with loads of vegetables.
- •NoodlesVietnamese beef pho / Taiwanese beef noodles
- •CurryThai green curry / Devil's curry
- •IndianBeefsteak, which is basically mutton chunks, potatoes and cabbage in a spicy chili gravy / Mutton soup (*the* supper food usually eaten with day-old baguette) (Our version of Indian food is heavily influenced by South Indian cuisine but very much our own.)
- •JapaneseSashimi: Tuna, salmon and swordfish / Tempura: Pumpkin, sweet potato, apple and lotus root
- •ItalianBurrata with crunchy bread, olive oil and tomatoes
- •Mixed drinkMojito. When I used to drink, I was pretty much a straight vodka girl.
- •CoffeeBru coffee (local strong Indian coffee with fresh milk) / Vanilla soy latte
- •TeaMasala tea / Japanese gunpowder green tea / Matcha tea / Teh o halia (local strong Indian tea with ginger)