LET'S DO THIS, 2016!
I wish 2016 will be kinder to you. May you have a great 2016 🎉🎊🎉
- •Make my first response a 'yes' ✔️Reasonably, of course. I can always follow-up with 'no' 🙇🏻
- •Ask the wrong questions anywayYou get more than an answer with those, like prejudices, personal beliefs and values.
- •Make the same remarks but now to menYour black shirt is throwing me off my game. How do you get to do all that makeup-free and still have time for dinner? Good choice on the shoes but are you sure about the black shirt? (I may have already said all these to one man 😋) (Also, we women have been brought up being said to and saying certain things just to other women. I want to level the field 😐)
- •Procrastinate lessOy. As if missed opportunities is not clear enough. I need to second-guess myself less and just fucking do it. Also, refer to #1.
- •Get involved into something performance-related@Lisa_Fav inspired me with her improv. I remember that I had some of the best times of my life when I was on or behind the stage. They scared me shitless but I loved the adrenaline. Even formally hosting an event was a welcomed stress. I should explore this this year.
- •Travel overseas at least 3 times--for fun!For peace of mind, sanity and gratefulness
- •Learn a languageI wanted to learn conversational Chinese for the longest time. I can practice all I want with my friends and colleagues.
- •Read at least 26 booksHere comes a few quantifying bits: That's a book in two weeks, and with the recs from fab book lovers here, there shouldn't be lack of options. And I will list them down too.
- •Run on at least 120 daysThat's like one in every three days. Doable!