MIDDLE (EARTH) CHILDREN UNITE!
Not *that* one. Share your superpowers 💪🏼
- •Self-appointed Devil's advocatesYou do not want us in debates or fights. Just don't. We've been practicing from young; you will lose, or be confused.
- •We live up to our *own* expectationsNothing disappoints us more than ourselves.
- •We know we are dicksBut you love us anyway.
- •We can pretty much take care of ourselvesLike cats, we'll turn out fine if abandoned. Eventually.
- •Nothing really phases us for longThings don't generally bog us down if we fail. We just whine on it for a bit, meh and move on.
- •We're the rational and logical onesThe calm in the storm? The one happily piling on food while WW3 is starting around them? The one with the epic one-liner that ends every argument (i.e. "It's legal in this country.")?
- •We can tell when we're among like-minded middle-child folkWe tend to nod along, neither confirming nor denying. We may even high-five.
- •If we want stuff to work, they willIf we want to. We tend to watch and see if anyone else is doing it first before stepping in.
- •OK, we get away with a lot by side-stepping oncoming shit to othersLike I said, we're dicks. Firstborns have high expectations bestowed on them while last ones are forgiven rather easily. We know our exit strategies all the time.