🎥 MOVIES WATCHED IN FEBRUARY 2016 📽
⭐️: I hope I watched this on Member Tuesday ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: I feel the stars were speaking through me and I live
- 1.The Big Short (2015): ⭐️⭐️⭐️I was warned that it's not worth watching this in the theaters. I'm conflicted; on one hand, you want to root for these guys and then you realise, fuck, they earn billions from this. Fucking billions. And it's happening again.
- 2.Home (2015): ⭐️ ⭐️I want to like this movie real hard but I'm not a fan of Jim Parsons' voice. Also, is this a Rihanna album too?
- 3.The Revenant (2015): ⭐️Bear attacks man. Man hurts. Men hurt other things. Too long hurting. But what is this place, it's beautiful. Still, long is movie. Hurting goes on. Men die. Oscar, how is this worthy?
- 4.Deadpool (2016): ⭐️⭐️⭐️Fun! Didn't realise the hours passed until the end. Also, he's immortal whatwhat?
- 5.The Witness (2015): ⭐️⭐️I don't know what I was expecting but I soon sensed that it's a vehicle for its cutie male star. The female lead was quite cool though, and the plot pretty engaging. Still, unmemorable in the end.
- 6.Carol (2016): ⭐️⭐️⭐️Also known as The Seduction of Therese Belivet. I like the restrained acting the two leads did, and the cinematography is beautiful. I don't think it's worth all the hype though 😶