MY LIST APP CONFESSIONAL
- 1.People are so, so funny and honest here, and you intimidate the hell out of meLike real-people , lightning-quick funny, and unnervingly open and honest. That's a scary thing to do and yet you still do it 👏🏼👊🏼
- 2.I'm still unsure of the difference(s) between the 'Like', 'Relist' and 'Leave a Comment'Would doing just one be unfair? Or one has to do the first 2 together at all times? 👀
- 3.I don't get some of the shorthands used here and have to look them upFOMO
- 4.I stalkNot the creepy way 🤗 Listers are much more fabulous than little ol' me. I'm that person having multiple electronics on with ice coffee at my side, reading and thinking, "Go on/Same/No, thank *you*"
- 5.I'm sorta glad that none of my friends are on herePros: No filter required (technically). Everyone can be everything. Cons: The List App seems to be very US-centric. No local meets yet 😑
- 6.I didn't sleep yesterday because I was finishing a list 😶Which I'm having fifth thoughts in publishing it 😞 Sleepless via List App; coming to a screen near you.
- 7.I use more emojis than I ever did before🤔ℹ️🐝4️⃣📝❓
- 8.Like many things, I'm trying to 'gamify' this tooNumbered lists are more helpful to me.