THINGS I CAN'T LET GO
- •Unsynch moving mouth and wordsChange the channel! Change the channel!
- •Finger in bookWhen you don't have a bookmark to mark where you've stopped. I don't dog-ear.
- •Places without signsWhere are we and are we here yet?
- •The train pole when someone decides to lean his/her back/bum against it<cue This-is-Sparta> This is public transport!
- •That one friendI spoke about said friend here: WHEN I WAS UNEMPLOYED FOR 2 YEARS 📂. And I can't. Not yet. I've forgave but I can never forget.