THINGS I'VE STOPPED DOING TO STRESS LESS
I *am* being precious about this list 😖
- 1.Hold a light sneezeOr any sneeze for that matter. Sneeze loud and proud.
- 2.Walk as fast as any accompanying (taller) menI quit. No more catching up to your stupid longer legs!
- 3.Be too precious about thingsJust because it used to cost money, doesn't mean it does now. Also, a rose is a rose is a rose. Quit allegorizing it. Just fucking do it.
- 4.Bake cookiesToo long. Cake or death!
- 5.Make my bed every morningI know it could calm the mind and start off the day right. It's just not what I need.
- 6.Run after a departing, moving or blinking thingLike assholes, there'll be another one coming.
- 7.Move out of the wayYou know the ones. I'm walking on my two legs here too, occupying as much space as you. YOU move. (And don't tsk me!)
- 8.Watch movie trailersUnless I'm in a movie theatre waiting for another film to start and my mobile died. Otherwise, as much as social media allows me, no.
- 9.Read printed local newsLocal news are usually censored, propaganda-ed and sensational. I let news come to me belated, if at all.
- 10.Talk about work when we're not at workI'm bored now. Drink!
- 11.Eyeline a cat eyeAdele's makeup artist, I salute you. To the numerous departed eyeliners, not sorry.
- 12.Buy uncut fruitsOtherwise known as 'Decaying Fruit Arrangement in Still Life'.
- 13.Do houseworkBad allergies aside, I'm a relatively neat person, and pick up after myself fairly well. That said, I do get someone in weekly. I worry less about this.
- 14.Cook for oneOne doesn't just cook dinner for one, one cooks for one the same dinner for the upcoming week 🙄
- 15.Apologise for NOT doing these listed thingsBecause I do them sometimes without thinking. This is a work in progress.