A GUIDE TO MY HOMETOWN: PHOENIX, AZ
I grew up in Central Phoenix. My mom is a local business power house. These are my local faves! This is not including Scottsdale/Paradise Valley/other phx suburbs...just real deal Phoenix.
- •Duck and DecanturMy favorite sandwich in the city! Fresh ingredients! Gourmet grocery and nice outdoor seating.
- •Pane BiancoChris Bianco is famous for his pizza, but this is his smaller more chill restaurant that ALSO has that pizza. Also mozzarella is the best I've ever had.
- •StinkweedsThe best record store in Phoenix. Best place to browse.
- •francesMy mom's store! Not to brag but it is great. Local artists, gifts, dope candles. She's won "Best Boutique" for seven years straight!!!! GET REAL! Also right next door to stinkweeds!
- •Los CompadresThis is my FAVORITE authentic Mexican food. My family has been eating here for 30 years! I like their grittier 7th ave location best!
- •Otro CafeMy favorite fancy Mexican food. GUAC! Tortas and tacos are my fave. Margaritas are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻. And elote is THE BEST IVE EVER HAD.
- •Roosevelt RowA street with a bunch of cute stuff that was NOT there when I was growing up. But I love it when I go back.
- •kooky kraftsOne of the most inspiring places I've ever been! Amazing art made from vintage deadstock pipe cleaners, cake decorations and more!
- •Matt's Big BreakfastBig big good breakfast. There is a location in the airport...which is nice.
- •Short Leash Hot DogsI don't like hot dogs...but I love these.
- •Camelback InnBest spa I've ever been to. Drink by the pool in winter and get a killer massage then chill on a full mountain. BYE!