ICELAND TRIP THOUGHTS/NOTES
I was in Reykjavik for 6 days. Thanks to @white_lightning and SNL head writer Rob Klein for many GREAT recs!
- •Blue Lagoon is GREAT.So so worth it. I think it's better to go in the afternoon, like after 3pm it really cleared out. In the summer you can go at NIGHT!
- •Takk means thank you!
- •I'm puff daddy now.
- •HallgrimskirkjaThe observation deck at this church is amazing! Cheap, easy and such a beautiful view.
- •Every single Icelandic actor is INCREDIBLE. Truly amazing.
- •Golden Circle is very worth it! But rent a car and do it so you don't have to be surrounded by selfie stick tour groupers.
- •FAVE EATS:Kex: hostel/restaurant/bar/coffee shop it's everything! And amazing view of mountains. Prikid: oldest restaurant in Iceland. Super cute and good breakfast. Kol: had a mushroom risotto with brisket that has rocked me.
- •All cafes are cute. All cafes have wifi. One cafe had Icelandic male twins with sturdy blonde man buns.
- •Design is really right and tight. I bought a dustpan, shower curtain, watering can and cushion covers. Why can't we have clean cute simple stuff in da US??