THINGS THAT HAVE BROUGHT ME TO TEARS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS
On Monday night we wrapped on shooting a short film I wrote, produced and acted in. Since that time I have cried every two hours like clock work. All from pride, joy, thankfulness.
- •How healthy and green the desert between Phoenix and LA looked.
- •2 Katie Perry songs
- •Eating our last cookie as a symbol of completion with @jilianbream
- •The minute we wrapped hugging my director/bud Oz.
- •Telling my parents about the whole thing.
- •1 Mikal Cronin song
- •Talking to @ConnerOMalley on the phone.
- •Nice emails.
- •Nice texts.
- •Getting into a fluffy white bed.
- •A podcast.
- •Getting some stills sent to me.
- •Thinking in a quiet place.
- •How good my old friends and new friends are. From high school, college, second city, and SNL THEY ALL HELPED ME! And some new friends! I didn't even know!