MY 10 FAVOURITE OUTFITS FROM KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD
Is it not cool to be semi-ironically really into this game any more? Don't care.
- 1.This dress was definitely worth the 50 K-Stars I spent on it for a New Years Eve catwalk show. It's BALMAIN, dahlings!
- 2.I was married in this elegant cream jumpsuit. Solange Knowles stole the idea from ME.
- 3.This look is called Slutty Hipster Beatnik (trademark pending)
- 4.You can copy my style by taking inspiration from this - more of a dressed down daytime look for when I am just relaxing at my country club in the Hamptons. My totally laid back organic tan leather skirt was such a bargain at $2500!
- 5.Who WOULDN'T prance around their Monet-bedecked 5 star Paris hotel suite in a beautiful gown given half a chance, I ask you?
- 6.When in Tokyo, I do as the Tokyans do.
- 7.Celebs get cold in winter too but only on ski resorts.
- 8.As a celebrity, I'm just like you, except my house has a view of the ocean and my orange skinny jeans cost $780.
- 9.I call this look Billionaire Russian Trophy Wife. That is what I aspire to be, because even though I have 100 million fans I still only get paid $1000 for 8 hours of modelling work and that won't keep me in European lake houses and fancy vintage wines for long.
- 10.This trusty, well co-ordinated ensemble is the perfect street style choice for when I step off my $60k yacht in Sydney harbour and the paparazzi are like, right there! Who could have seen that coming after Maria called and told them where I was!? The life of a star is so wild.