WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •BallerinaI wasn't going to let my lack of talent stop me
- •Extremely famous pop starWasn't going to let my lack of talent hold me back here either
- •CellistPlease note I have never so much as touched a cello
- •Playwright slash poet"Like Shakespeare"
- •Film writerI had approximately one idea for a film I wanted to write. It was as good as you would expect from a clueless 13 year old
- •Fashion designerI got just far enough with this one to buy a sewing machine, do two weeks of work experience with a soon to be bankrupt designer and research fashion schools in New York
- •????Several years of panic and confusion go by
- •Museum curatorI wanted to do this enough to get an MSc in museum anthropology but not enough to get a PhD
- •Junior executive at a specialist arts and culture communications consultancyThis is what I currently do. It is pretty cool although I don't ever get to play a cello.