2/5 OF THE FOOD I CONSUMED IN SPAIN
I recently crashed my parents vacay in the basque region of Spain.
- •Poached tomatoes with squid ink rice
- •Sardines with mixed green salad
- •Hake with green pea foamThey loveeee hake
- •Squid with ink and pasta
- •Lamb terrineThis got a lil weird
- •Raspberry sorbet with homemade yogurt and chocolate crumble👌🏼
- •Sardine "lipstick" and creamed foie grasI could not get down with this. Sorry mom and dad 🙊
- •Deconstructed sardine lasagneAll the sardines. Just a lot of it was consumed.
- •Seared scallops
- •Raspberry sponge?!??Literally don't know how else to describe this
- •Pastries, all of dem
- •Lastly, mixed greens with burrata, grilled asparagus, and a healthy squeeze of lemonWho knew the best burrata is found in San Sebastián. Take me back now