A Picture for Every Month of 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •JanuaryI flew to New York and watched Coach K get his 1,000th win in Madison Square Garden with my best friend. Plus it was a super exciting game and we screamed our hearts out. Not to mention I got to spend a weekend in New York with my best friend.
- •FebruaryOur boys won the county championship! I really loved these boys; they are a great group of leaders. As a cheerleading coach, being part of this win was fun and made me so proud of all involved.
- •MarchWoke up one morning during spring break and decided to chop off about 10 inches of hair. I was much happier after.
- •AprilDuke wins the national championship!
- •MayI attended a Google Apps for Education conference where I saw this quote. It spoke to me quite loudly.
- •JuneMy campers. I love them so much - I've been their "mom" since some of them were in 3rd grade and this year, almost all of them graduated. I can't even. Next year will not be the same without them all.
- •JulyOne of my favorite selfies ever. And this was a day I thought I was going to spend alone and it turned into an awesome day day with friends.
- •AugustI painted for the first time ever! At least, the first time completing every step of the project on my own. And as the somewhat manic selfie indicates, I am the world's messiest painter.
- •SeptemberI went back to Minnesota for my college's homecoming and my 5 year reunion. It was only the second time I've been back to campus since graduation. Here, my friend and I are re-living all the times we were nerdy front-row-sitters-who-want-to-answer-all-the-questions in this classroom, which is where all our education class were. It was a LOT of times because we were annoying.
- •OctoberMore painting. Every time I independently complete another project in my house, it increases my feeling that maybe I can do this adult thing.
- •NovemberAnother trip to Minnesota, this time to celebrate the upcoming wedding of a dear college friend. This weekend was one of the highlights of my year - such good fun, such good people.
- •DecemberMy 7th graders raised over $800 to provide a better Christmas for other kids in their community. I wrapped all those presents, and it was 8 million hours of my life really well spent.