Crowning Achievement of Aunthood So Far
- •My niece and nephew, who will be 3 in a couple weeks, firmly associate me with museums.
- •Apparently, every time anyone mentions a museum, they say "like with Aunt Alison!"
- •Last time I visited, we went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
- •And now they think of me whenever they talk about museums?
- •I'm gonna go ahead and call that a win.
- •Also, I am apparently associated with trains, since we took one to get to the museum.
- •Another win for Aunt Alison!
- •And now we all get to be together for Christmas.
- •That's the biggest win.