Dawson's Creek Characters, Ranked
I'm watching for the first time. Just started Season 5, so keep that in mind.
- •Dawson LeeryHE IS THE WORST. Asshole, self-obsessed, possessive, and definitely the least realistic of the main cast.
- •Andie McPheeShe's been through hell, and I have a lot of respect for how she discusses her mental health issues. But a) she cheated on Pacey, which is a thing I will never understand, and b) the peppiness is just a bit too much.
- •Joey PotterShe could have avoided so many of her issues in her life by being honest and forthright. But hey, she works hard and accomplishes her goals, so there's that.
- •Jen LindleyMy affection for Jen goes through major peaks and valleys. She can get a little too emo for me. But I adore her friendship with Jack.
- •Jack McPheeAt the start of Season 5, his hair is beyond atrocious. But he's still precious. I love the journey he's gone on. From his heart-wrenching coming out scene to his confidence in his identit as a gay man. And watching him, Jen, and Grams create a family is just glorious.
- •Pacey WitterHe can be just as whiny as the rest of them, but it doesn't bother me as much. Mostly because he is totally adorable. I want him to be my boyfriend. HE BOUGHT JOEY A WALL.
- •GramsGrams is the GOAT. 🐐