Fmk: Pop Culture Edition 🏀
My submission for List App March Madness. Feel free to join in on the fun, with these combinations or any more!
- •Friends: Ross, Joey, ChandlerFuck Joey, marry Chandler, kill Ross. This one is way easy.
- •Friends: Phoebe, Rachel, MonicaFuck Rachel, marry Phoebe, kill Monica. This one is a bit hard, but you know Monica would be the most annoying to live with in the long run.
- •Happy Endings: Brad, Dave, MaxKill Dave. Super easy. Then it gets hard. I want to marry Brad, but Max wouldn't be into fucking me. Oh well. I'm still calling it that way, because I ❤️ Brad.
- •Happy Endings: Alex, Penny, JaneFuck Alex, marry Jane, kill Penny. Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion, but Penny is by far my least favorite character on this show.
- •HIMYM: Ted, Marshall, BarneyIs this even a question???? Fuck Barney, marry Marshall, kill Ted.
- •Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Chris HemsworthFuck Pine, marry Evans, kill Hemsworth. Cap is my one true love!
- •Veronica Mars: Duncan, Logan, PizFuck Logan (especially if he's rocking the reindeer boxers), marry Piz, kill Duncan. Logan's my real favorite, but in just the show's run (not counting the movie) he's definitely not husband material.
- •Harry Potter: Harry, Ron, HermioneI'm surprisingly conflicted over this. Marry is easy - Herminone all the way! That's a life partner for sure. Then I guess fuck Harry, kill Ron. But honestly, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.
- •Gilmore Girls: Dean, Jess, LoganCan I kill them all? I don't like any of them. But if I absolutely had to... Fuck Jess, kill Dean, and marry Logan because at least then I'd be rich?!
- •Gilmore Girls: Max Medina, Christopher, LukeFuck Chris, marry Luke (think of the breakfasts he'd cook!), kill Max. Kill it with fire.
- •Scooby Doo: Fred, Daphne, VelmaKill Velma, fuck Daphne, marry Fred. (I feel like Fred would just be super chill and make a nice brosband)(bro+Husband)(sorry, that was awfully lame)Suggested by @supabg
- •Parks and Recreation: Leslie, Ann, AprilFuck Ann, Marry Leslie, Kill AprilSuggested by @MatthewAlmont