HELP! I'M IN A BOOK RUT
Hashtag bookworm problems
- •Okay so I'm a voracious reader. A typical week is 2-3 books, with usually 2-4 on the weekend.
- •I've finished two books in the last 10 days?For me that really is almost nothing. Not trying at all to brag - just trying to communicate how weird this is.
- •I've started 5 books that I haven't finished.
- •All of them are new books in series I've been reading, and I've just been bored with all of them.
- •I have one book on my Kindle that's the conclusion to a trilogy and I was really excited for it, but I like this trilogy a lot and don't want it to end, so I'm putting it off.Please tell me I'm not the only that does this?
- •I read mostly fantasy, sci-fi, and YA. YA doesn't have to be fantasy/sci-fi. Sometimes I read historical fiction as well. I like strong female characters and some romance.
- •I've hated lots of "trendy" fiction.Example: Gone Girl and The Husband's Secret. I absolutely HATED both those books.
- •Anyone have any suggestion???? I want out of this rut!!!