Last 10 things I bought on Amazon
Inspired by @NickKennedy
- •Halloween costumeMy work team was "the 20th century". I was the 50s.
- •More Halloween costumeCan't be 50s without a poofy skirt.
- •Part of a care package for a friend who had surgery.Paid for one day shipping; it took two days to arrive. I was angry.
- •And the teaching stuff begins: we use these to hang above our doors with our Star Student names.
- •Presentation controller since my old one diedHis name is Mr. Clicky.
- •New desk organizer because I know how to party.
- •My favorite pencils, restocked for the beginning of the year.I was able to give a friend a sparkly purple one when she was having a bad day at work and it was awesome.
- •Laminating pouchesBecause of course I have my own laminator in my classroom
- •Giant whiteboard eraserThis thing is the bomb. It's so big.
- •And not for school (ostensibly...): #HamiltomeThough I've already loaned it to a few students 🤓
- •So, in conclusion, teaching gets expensive.