Proof My Family Gets ME
As evidenced by this year's Christmas gifts.
- •This t-shirtI love a good grammar joke.
- •Quotation mark earringsI'm obsessed with these and can't wait to wear them to school. (Excuse the terrible photo; the earrings were surprisingly hard to photograph)
- •Duke basketball magnetic boardI'm a die hard fan. Not to mention I love making reminder lists; now I have an awesome place to display them.
- •Snowflake ornamentSnowflakes are basically my favorite thing (except maybe Duke basketball). This will add delightfully to my collection of snowflake ornaments.
- •"Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?" for my niece and nephewThis was by far my favorite book as a child. My niece and nephew have requested it be read them approximately 8,354 times since they received it yesterday. Everyone else is probably sick of reading it already. I am not. I am so filled with joy to see them loving it so much.
- •Bonus: a picture of my grandmother reading Jesse Bear to me when I was littleLook at the rapt attention on my face.
- •Most importantly: this incredible afghan my mom knitted me.I've been begging for it for years. She finally gave in. It took her forever to make (and this from a woman who made my niece a sweater in a week). It is soft and beautiful and warm and such a visible symbol of love.
- •Basically: my family is great.Even when they are driving me bonkers.