Things I Have Strong Opinions About
- •IKEAI'm very pro. I basically live in an IKEA showroom.
- •Procter & Gamble productsCrest, Dawn, Tide, Cascade.... I'm way loyal. My mom worked there for 25+ years, and while I know the company isn't perfect, I'm still a bit brainwashed. Pictured: my best friend and I posing in front of a giant inflatable Crest at the annual event where the company rents out an entire amusement park for a weekend for the employees.
- •PepsiTrash. No point in wasting calories on it. Coke all the way.
- •Donald Trump, obviously.His general existence and continued prominence is so offensive to me. Hopefully to others as well.
- •CocktailsMy friends are all craft beer nerds, but I adore a quality cocktail. No Applebee's daiquiris for this girl anymore. Credit goes to my father, whose personal bar is pictured.
- •College basketballA huge passion. I have strong opinions, particularly on coaches, and will share them with basically anyone who will listen. Also, yes, Grayson Allen DOES look like the paper clip.
- •The state of education in AmericaThe achievement gap is real. We are losing teachers in droves. Students are ridiculously over tested. The scores of those tests are overweighted. It's a huge mess, and too many of people who haven't been in a classroom in 30 years (and never as a teacher) are trying to "fix it."
- •Figure skatingPOLINA EDMUNDS WAS ROBBED LAST NIGHT. Gracie Gold and Ashley Wagner are both very annoying. Max Aaron has so much potential and I desperately want to see him break through! Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir (and Terry Gannon) are the best thing that ever happened to commentating. I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS AND NO ONE TO SHARE THEM WITH.