Things I've Done Today
Hint: Not actually much.
- •Went for a long walk with a good friendWe worked in the same building for 3 years but now she got a new job, so it's nice to get together and exchange all our work gossip while getting exercise haha.
- •Bought Cursed Child⚡️My best friend was sort of appalled when I told her on Tuesday I hadn't read it yet. I promised her I'd read it this weekend.
- •Read Cursed Child⚡️I'm still thinking about it, but mostly my reaction is ambivalent.
- •Watched a shit-ton of OlympicsRugby, beach volleyball, vollreyball, equestrian for a hot second, lots of gymnastics (EFFING POMMEL HORSE), getting ready for some simultaneous soccer/volleyball.... I take this seriously. 😳
- •Texted my dad to warn him about the bad gymnastics injuryHe hates watching people get hurt, and there was a bad injury to a French gymnast on vault (badly broken leg). I always warn him about those so he can avoid videos. Good daughter points.
- •Literally nothing elseJust ordered wings delivered. Nothing but more Olympics on the docket for tonight. It's fine, I was social last night and this morning.