This or That: Book Lovers Edition
Inspired by @macnchz and others!
- •Physical book or ebook?E-book 90% of the time! It's so portable, and so convenient. Also my mom and I live in different cities, and share a Kindle account, so we get to share books! Not to mention how crazy convenient e-libraries are when it's 1 AM and I need a new book ASAP (happens a lot to me). Finally, I am a voracious reader, and now I can own all these books and not run out of space in my house!
- •Audio book or book in hand?Definitely book in hand. I think I've listened to exactly 1 audiobook ever. But I may do the HP ones if I actually do my summer road trip this year.
- •Paperback or hardcover?Paperback. I hate dust jackets, plus they fit better in my purse.
- •Adult or young adult?I'd like to say both...... But probably young adult. I mean, I do teach 7th grade language arts!
- •Series or standalone?Series. So few YA books are standalones, or fantasy/sci-fi. That's most of what I read. I do love getting sucked into a series re-read, like I'm in the middle of right now!
- •Dog ears or bookmarks?Neither. If I'm reading a "dead tree" book (a family term, because we're strange), I usually just memorize my page number. Is that weird?
- •Bookstore or online?I buy most of my books online, but I like browsing bookstores. But since I mostly read on my Kindle, Amazon is everything.
- •Fiction or non fiction?Definitely fiction. I read almost no non-fiction, something I am always thinking I should do more of. But I never do.
- •Monster size or short and sweet?Anything good! I am a crazy fast redder though so short books don't last me as long.
- •Starry eyed romance or action packed?I love a good romance! 😍
- •Curl up inside or bathe in the sun?Definitely prefer inside, but that's just my weirdo personality.