Why This Weekend Is Going to Be Awesome
It was a rough week. Emotional turmoil, concussion, cold weather. But bring on the long weekend!
- •I'm currently flying to Minnesota, one of my favorites places in the USAnd there are only 60 people on a plane that seats 175. Yay elbow room!
- •Tonight I'm crashing with my friend Alice and tomorrow morning we're going to get breakfast at a "hole-in-the-wall" restaurant which is the best kindAnd we're probably going to talk a lot about our feelings and I really need someone to do that with
- •And on Saturday evening, the MAIN EVENT
- •One of my favorite people ever, college friend supreme Maren, is getting married and it's going to be ah-mahzingVintage hotel, amazing people, lots of dancing, nothing could be better
- •And on Sunday I get to see even more friends when I move on to crashing with Chris and AndreaA visit that will involve a baptism, an NBA game, and probably lots of talk about books and school, so basically all awesome things
- •And then I'll fly back home to Indy, and it's always great to love the place you're visiting, but also love your home.
- •So yes, this weekend is going to be great. And I am so damn ready for it!