Halloween Costumes I've Actually Worn In Public
my lack of costume creativity/artistic capability, laziness, and general distaste for Halloween has led to the following results
- •GrapesForgot to buy balloons so Instead printed a stock photo of grapes, taped it to my stomach with visible scotch tape, wore green shirt and purple tights. Age 15.
- •Highway to hellYellow electric tape in dotted line pattern up my legs, red devil horns. Peeled off tape in 30 minutes. Age 18.
- •Nudist on strikeStole this idea from my tennis coach. Age 16.
- •Bill CosbyBlack maternity sweater with rainbow-colored squiggle patterns that my mom wore when she was pregnant with me. And a name tag. Age 14.
- •Miss Hot ChocolateA sandwich board (made of thick poster paper) cut into the shape of a teacup with cotton balls glued to the top as marshmallows. Age 11.
- •Black catAges 5, 7, and 10