What Happens in My Brain When It Rains in the Bay Area at 2:30 a.m.
- •OMG-it's raining! Praise be!
- •OMG--did I roll up the windows on my car?!?!
- •I'm sure I rolled up the windows. I will not let this thought win.
- •I love the sound of rain! I am so happy it's finally raining!
- •Seriously, are the windows down and am I going to get into a drenched car in the morning? Ugh!
- •Nope! Nope! Nope! This thought will not beat my sleep.
- •ARGH--where are my keys? Any pair of shoes?
- •Holy Hell!!! It's really coming down out here and all my windows are rolled up. I knew it!
- •I love the sound of rain on my vaulted ceilings. zzzzzzzzzz