Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Obviously, Ron SwansonHe would be my best friend. He reminds me of my dad, but not at all 😏
- •Andy DwyerWho wouldn't want to be friends with him? He's a disaster, the best kind of entertainment.
- •Anne PerkinsShe just is the friend everyone needs. Always sees the bright side (could get annoying after awhile though)
- •The Name "Solomon"Sorry, it will always read as "Salmon"!
- •Chicken CacciatoreAlways always gonna come out as "Kitchen Chach-atore"
- •HelicopterThis one is bad, because my dad flies these, and I say it a lot, but it always comes out "heli-clopter", always. Why?!?
- •La CroixOkay, actually I don't know how to pronounce this one. Is it "la "croy", la "qua" la "crox"?! Help a sister out!
- •No one loves these boys as much as they love each other ❤️
- •I'm pretty sure he's made of 100% CHEESE! 🧀
- •I mean, C'MON! 😴
AKA, why my husband is AWESOME!
- •Obviously, free adjustments any time they are needed.Gardening all weekend? No problem. Husband to the rescue!
- •THE PERCUSSOR!Its like a high intensity massage tool. (not for that, pervs 😏). It's amazing for sore muscles
- •Free massagesI guess we have to pay our LMP, but they feel free to me 😝
- •With your two screaming kids, beads of sweat forming at your hairline, yelling threats at your children.I mean, we're a charming family, I promise. 🙄😒
- •When you look like thisTypically laundry day, so you are wearing your ugliest pair of sweats and have given exactly 0 F's about your appearance
- •When they look like thisOf course they look like a model, with perfectly coifed hair and outfit.
- •Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey😭 they were serious #goals when I was like 18. *sigh*
- •Jennifer Anniston and Brad PittIsn't everyone?!? It hurts too much to talk about
- •Rachel McAdams and Ryan GoslingBut, but, but The Notebook 😫
- •CommasI LOVE COMMAS! And frequently overuse them
- •Dry ShampooIt's only bad if you've used it more than two days in a row... And I always do 😉
- •Ripping my finger nailsLike biting, but tearing. I cannot help it. Done it all my life.
For younger kids.
- 1.Litter Critter BooksBy Mercer Meyer. Great life lessons, short stories that hold my kid's attention span and I love the illustrations. Plus... Nostalgia!
- 2.On The Night You Were BornBy Nancy Tillman. Such a great message for tiny hearts to hear ❤️
- 3.I love You Because You're YouBy Liza Baker. Everyone needs a reminder that someone loves them no matter their behavior and that they are loved simply because they are themselves.
When money's tight and I suck at adulting
- •Dinner at that one Chinese restaurant down the street because I'm too "tired" to cookI mean, our house is full of food, but obviously I need to spend more money to buy food that is already made and piping hot
- •All the things in Target's Dollar SpotBut but its only like $3 dollars (x10 because I bought every damn thing in there 🙄)
- •A Venti Coffee (3x a week)I mean, it's only like $7 a day (😳) and I'm super tired and totally need it to survive 😏
A short introduction of myself
- •I'm Angela. 👋🏼
- •I'm a mom to these cutiesEli, 4 | Cooper, 1.5
- •Wifey to this hunky Dr. DudeChiropractor by day, Hubby by night (and weekend)