7 Things I buy when I'm broke, that I probably shouldn't...
When money's tight and I suck at adulting
- •Dinner at that one Chinese restaurant down the street because I'm too "tired" to cookI mean, our house is full of food, but obviously I need to spend more money to buy food that is already made and piping hot
- •All the things in Target's Dollar SpotBut but its only like $3 dollars (x10 because I bought every damn thing in there 🙄)
- •A Venti Coffee (3x a week)I mean, it's only like $7 a day (😳) and I'm super tired and totally need it to survive 😏
- •My kid a(nother) new pair of shoesBuuuuutttt summer is coming and he only has 12 pairs of shoes and only ONE pair of Sandals
- •That one thing for my home that we've never had, but I've thought about it, and isn't essential to any part of our lives, but I MUST HAVE IT RIGHT NOWObviously 😏
- •A pet. Do we need a pet?They're cheap, right? 😂 here, let me drop $50 on tank supplies for this $.14 goldfish
- •GIRLS NIGHT!!I need to go eat happy hour and buy at least 3 $15 drinks so I can bond with my friends, ok?!