THINGS MY DAD SAYS ABOUT STORYTELLING WITH A STRAIGHT FACE
- •I don't understand anyone that goes on stage to talk about their life in front of a roomful of strangers.
- •Son, I am really impressed that you get up there like that.
- •That video of your story was excellent.
- •But what was wrong with your face? You look funny under those lights.
- •Why does that person think they are interesting
- •Saw that one coming.
- •That (sexual coming of age) story was dumb and I will tell you why. In my day we did have Victoria's secret. We had the real deal...Playboys and Penthouse. None of this underwear crap.