SOME STUFF I MADE
Here's a handful of projects I made in my intro to digital art class last semester. It's beginner level, but still pretty fun IMHO. unfortunately, my gifs aren't trending (😢), so I included previews with links to view them in the descriptions.
- •Flower collageThis was an open assignment to practice photoshop techniques. I think it looks pretty cool 🌸🌸🌸
- •Self-portrait collageThis is my first ever photoshop project. The assignment was to make a "self-portrait" collage of things that are part of my identity.
- •Cat-calling collageThis is my personal favorite. The assignment was just to make a collage with some sort of social/political message. I had the most fun making this.
- •Beauty collageThis was an open assignment. I just wanted to see what it would be like to make a magazine-type beauty spread. The most challenging part of this was trying to take decent pictures of these products in my poorly lit bedroom and iPhone camera. Also I wasted a LOT of nail polish. Overall, fun to make.
- •Clouds collage (ft. my ex-boyfriend)Another open assignment. The only requirement was to include a hand-drawn component. I learned how to do the overlay from an online tutorial, and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.
- •Here come the gifsSorry about the links thing 🙃🙃🙃
- •Hotline BurgersPromise this was extremely culturally relevant when I made it. I will show this to my grandchildren. View gif here: http://gph.is/1QrnZoF
- •Hotline Burgers (cont.)In case you need any more convincing to view this one...
- •Flower animationThe assignment was to create a hand-drawn animation. View gif here: http://gph.is/214ViDa
- •Flowers in bloomThe assignment was to remix existing material. Adapted from Yutaka Kitamura and Alexander Reeder's "Touched by Strangers". View gif here: http://gph.is/1UegG3C
- •Thank you for viewing 😊