WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
A weird number of these are just tv characters?
- •An artistBy the age of 4, my work was on display in private galleries* across the country (*my living room and my grandmas living room)
- •An Olympic figure skaterMy mom shelled out thousands of dollars for skating lessons for about 6 years. I performed in two shows at the age of 13, and then I retired.
- •Fashion designerThis was a reach.
- •Broadway actressMiddle school was a delusional time for me. I am actively terrible at acting.
- •Artist (again)Some dreams are just hard to let go of. At least this time around I had actually displayed some talent.
- •Don Draper
- •Peggy OlsonBecause this is an obvious progression from the previous item.
- •Samantha from SATCShe made PR look super glam. It's not.
- •Marketing guru/still Peggy OlsonWaiting for the right moment to walk out of my office wearing sunglasses, cigarette in mouth, sexy octopus painting in tow.