Albums that changed my life
Maybe not life changing per se...but those that stand out as solid memories from different points in my life...I'm sure many more will be added
- •Mini Pops- the beginning of kidz bop and music nowThis was the BEST! Got it for Christmas one year and I loved singing along with video killed the radio star
- •Mom was not thrilledFirst album I purchased with my own money
- •Again mom was not thrilledI clearly remember being at the mall with my mom and aunt when this was purchased and got scolded on the title
- •What can I say I'm from a small townSoundtrack of every bonfire after football games
- •Great movieThis was my parents influence for sure and I ended up having this on vinyl, cassette and CD. Still love it
- •Beasties!First of many, they hold more memories than any other band for me for sure.
- •Cruisin down the street in my '64Friends older brother made us a copy on cassette that we passed around to listen to on our Walkmans in junior high. Yikes. Lots of lessons in life from this album! Still have it.
- •Too much trippin and my souls worn thinHave seen them in concert 4 times and loved every one. High school fav for sure.
- •Ironically good make out musicSome sexy songs on here, you know war, death...
- •Again with the making outThis was a college staple
- •AmazingRealizing this list is in no way chronological now as originally intended....This album(s) was an amazing feat to a junior high girl craving sound. Not to mention the high point of MTV's video craze. GnR yielded some awesome videos
- •311's got the boom y'allLiterally the soundtrack of my life. I've seen them every year since I was 19 with the exception of 2. Just went to my first 311 Day show in March (3/11-12 in New Orleans). This band still has more energy, feel good vibes than most. It has been a pleasure to grow up with these boys!