Grateful and the culprits
Reasons why I'm grateful today...
- •Working in aviation has afforded me friends all over the place with lotsa perks
- •Above mentioned perk, flying first class today to DFW for free
- •Going to see a good friend today who's 5yr old son is quickly losing his 4yr battle with cancer
- •Wanting to see him and be of some comfort to her but couldn't afford to go right now so a mutual girlfriend (flight attendant) gave me her airline miles to be able to go see my friend at this very sad time.
- •My boyfriend; I'm grateful to him for staying over to take me to the airport at 0430 this morning to make this flight.
- •To the longest TSA line I have ever seen in my years of traveling just seemed to fade away in a smooth orderly fashion before my eyes.
- •Grateful for the humanity of others and a good morning smile while everyone hustles through the airport.
- •Grateful for leg room, a blanket and a pleasant seat mate.
- •See this list wasn't about first class seats after all but first class friends who recognized how important it was for me to just "be there" today.