Already on li.st? Open in app.
Modern, data-driven, smart solutions for our schools
- •Ian offers modern, fiscally sensible new ideas. Did you know parents still apply to school in this city by physically going into an office with a paper form? Just one lame example of many, many. The opportunity to use technology for cost savings, education, productivity, and accountability is huge.
- •With an engineering, data-focused background, he will implement policies with an approach not yet seen on the SF School Board. He’s already done this for 200+ governments, leading to job creation and taxpayer savings.
- •The dearth of high quality public school offerings is driving families out of SF. Smart kids=smart city. If you are an employer, job candidates who don’t find SF public schools satisfactory, will need to factor in the salary you offer & the avg. cost of SF private school $30-35k/yr per child, after taxes.
- •Boosted Boards: The ultimate electric skateboard. I often see people commuting around SF using these. Boostedboards.com.
- •Farmhill Foods: Healthy food delivery. Seeing a lot of their trucks out and about in SF. Good, wholesome ingredients! farmhill.com
- •UnifyID: Eliminates the need for passwords by using unique behavioral and environmental factors. Took to the big stage at this month’s TechCrunch Disrupt and was crowned runner-up! unify.id
Been taking it since June, these area some changes
- •It is 1 am and I'm wide awake. Happening much more often. Go to bed at 2 am. Wake up at 7:30 am. Not tired. More energy
- •Dehydroepiandrosterone/dehydroepiandrostenedione, also known as androstenolone as well as 3β-hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one or 5-androsten-3β-ol-17-one, is an endogenous steroid hormone. In its pharmaceutical drug form it is called prasterone. Wikipedia
- •A little bit more acne on chin
- •Also recently cut out gluten-based foods.