Already on li.st? Open in app.
I say dream because most of these are unrealistic, hard to land/find, not in demand, or simply because I don't have the money or abilities to do it (they just seem awesome).
- 1.Traveling the world and eating... An actual DREAM. All the while documenting the people, places, and experiences.
- 2.National Geographic Freelance PhotographerI love photography, I love nature, I love people, I love photo journalism, I love Nat Geo.
- 3.Millionaire PhilanthropistI like to consider myself a philanthropist already, but I am no where near a millionaire. But the things I would do for others if I only had a million dollars...
One of my favorite artists. I tried to caption and date them all correctly. Random assortment. I love all of his work.
- •Cakes, 1963
- •Three Machines, 1963
- •Three Strawberry Shakes, 1964
Been a good year so far, filled with great music. TBC...
- •Unknown Mortal Orchestra
- •Dr. Dog
I took these photos yesterday/today and I'm trying to let everybody know that spring is in fact here, even though Mother Nature tried to fake us out last Saturday... Don't get discouraged!
All photographs taken by me during my travels. Very tough list to make...
- 1.Berlin, Germany
- 2.London, Great Britain
- 3.Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Today was just one of those totally awesome days that don't happen too much in life.
- •Started my day with an awesome yoga classVery relaxing and rejuvenating
- •Took a nice little napNot too long but not too short
- •Made a delicious omeletteAnd a strawberry smoothie to go along with it
All photos taken by me. I'm hashtag blessed to have seen these marvels.
- •Mt. VesuviusNaples, Italy
- •Southern ApenninesPaolisi, Italy
- •Austrian AlpsSomewhere, Austria
- •Roomies from Rome with a random lady in the backgroundIt took us like 7 hours to leave the house that day but it was a great day. One of the last days we all spent together in the Eternal city.
- •Provocative Roman artNudity and drama
- •Outrageously adorable baby cousinShe could model
Random but great artists. I have an overall affection for Iceland (although I've never been)
- •Of Monsters and Men
- •Sigur Ros