Good tunes, currently
Basically what I've been listening to. I don't have a Spotify account so no links, sozzzz
- •Castle On The Hill - Ed SheeranEd is one of my favorite 21st century musicians - such good writing!!! Gorgeous voice!!! Genuine as fuck!!!! This song makes me cry happy tears because I love my friends do so damn much!!!!
- •Good Advice - The Growlers"nobody wants to hear how to live their life"
- •Another Travelin Song - Bright EyesI'm wide awake, it's morning is honestly one of my favorite albums ever I can't love you if you don't love bright eyes
- •It's Not Over - Get Back LorettaThis song makes me feel young and tragic
- •The Kids Don't Stand A Chance - Vampire WeekendOne of my jams from high school
- •Sick Of Losing Soulmates - dodieThis is the soundtrack to my ongoing lesbian awakening tbh
- •Cold Blooded - DevlinI like blasting this on the way to school, makes me feel badass. Also his East London accent makes his flow different and I like it.
- •And She Was - Talking HeadsDancing in my car tuneeee
- •Shout Out To My Ex - Little MixIF YOU DONT KNOW THIS SONG SO GOOD ITS THE BEST FUCK YOU
- •Sleep On The Floor - The Lumineers
- •Shape Of You - Ed SheeranThis is me @ the ladies