Loss and the love it fills you with
I'm feeling kind of reflective and sad this Valentine's Day
- •In Valentine's Day, I just tell every person I love that I love them, because so many people I love have a hard time wth this day.It's a stupid holiday but feelings are valid even if the holiday isn't.
- •I pulled up AJ's number first thing at six am when I woke up, not thinking at all.
- •Then it hit me all over again, like it does every fucking morning, that he's dead. He's fucking dead.
- •I'm still heartbroken and sad about it and I don't know how to stop feeling an ocean of sadness every time I wake up.
- •I loved you and never told you and my heart is breaking every day.
- •Tell people you love them. Always.
- •But, it's not all awful.
- •As much loss as I've felt this year, it's intensified so deeply how much I love.
- •The rush of love and affection for my friends is so much stronger. My sister and I are closer than ever.
- •Loss is so profoundly painful, but love fills me up.